symphonyofthenight: (013)
symphony of the night ([personal profile] symphonyofthenight) wrote2025-09-08 10:38 pm

[the last voyages] ic inbox


Alucard
"..."




text | audio | video | action

generosite: (Default)

video;

[personal profile] generosite 2025-09-17 03:55 pm (UTC)(link)
[ ...her second inmate ever is a bit much, but... she's here to try. ]

Hello. My name is Ilde. I am your temporary warden at this time. Would you like to get together for a short chat? I could serve tea, if you like.
generosite: (pic#18040296)

Re: video;

[personal profile] generosite 2025-09-17 05:28 pm (UTC)(link)
Do cats bother you? Or plant allergies?

If not, I am on the 8th floor in cabin 17.

Re: spam;

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-09-18 00:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-09-18 14:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-09-18 15:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-16 00:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-22 05:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-23 15:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-24 14:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-24 16:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-10-24 18:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2025-11-01 01:29 (UTC) - Expand
atowncalledtreffy: (shrug at sypha)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy 2025-10-06 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Oy.

Want to see my club?
atowncalledtreffy: (smiling)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy 2025-10-06 11:11 pm (UTC)(link)
This club I started. Midnight tonight, come with me.

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-10-07 12:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-10-07 14:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-10-13 02:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-10-17 01:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-11-14 04:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-11-17 16:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-11-17 16:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-11-21 22:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-12-15 04:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-12-15 04:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] atowncalledtreffy - 2025-12-15 04:36 (UTC) - Expand
artistinexile: (check the stars)

[personal profile] artistinexile 2025-10-17 01:58 pm (UTC)(link)
Good day. Am I speaking to Alucard?
artistinexile: (ascendancy 2)

[personal profile] artistinexile 2025-10-19 05:24 am (UTC)(link)
Greetings. I am Mitth'raw'nuruodo. We have been temporarily assigned as warden and inmate.

You may call me Thrawn. Do you have a preferred name?

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-19 05:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-19 05:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-19 06:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-19 06:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-20 22:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-20 22:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-20 23:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-24 05:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-10-27 09:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-11-21 22:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2025-12-15 04:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2026-01-11 18:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] artistinexile - 2026-01-15 18:20 (UTC) - Expand
generosite: (pic#17732309)

[personal profile] generosite 2025-11-04 10:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Do you plan to attend the wedding?
generosite: (pic#18112260)

[personal profile] generosite 2025-11-05 12:08 am (UTC)(link)
It will be loud and overwhelming, but it is an opportunity to meet many of the other residents. Our connections to others are valuable when there is inevitably a crisis later. I will leave the final decision up to you, but please give it some consideration on my behalf.
generosite: (pic#17889904)

[personal profile] generosite 2026-04-01 04:17 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Her invitation to have tea and catch up is nothing out of the ordinary. She's his warden, she likes to hear how he's doing even if she is mostly happy to let him live his days uninhibited. She will also accept a rejection if he's not in the mood. But it would be nice if he was free today. ]

Trevor Belmont has been... quite a topic of conversation these past few days. What are your feelings?

[ She always endeavors to be mild in such questions. She is not digging for something in particular, she truly just wants to know what is on his mind. She hopes she's doing a good job of communicating that but... who knows. She's really not the most socially competent. ]
Edited 2026-04-01 16:19 (UTC)
generosite: (pic#18112259)

[personal profile] generosite 2026-04-23 01:46 am (UTC)(link)
[ It is a good and reasonable observation. But there are some unreasonable aspects of the situation. She stirs her tea slowly for a moment before saying anything. She relays her positive impression of Trevor, ]

When I arrived here, I would have been better pleased to return to my death. Trevor and I spoke on this, I think he was one of few to understand without the implicit expectation that I just learn to live and cease crying.

He is a good man but, sometimes, I think, he wishes that he wasn't.

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2026-05-05 23:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2026-05-14 00:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2026-05-15 23:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] generosite - 2026-06-05 22:41 (UTC) - Expand
de_nile: (🌑 N’écris pas.)

audio, some time after Jedao publicly kicks him out of the engine room crew

[personal profile] de_nile 2026-06-12 10:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I... Alucard?

Hello. We haven't met, I don't think. My name's Steven, I'm-...

Well, not really a warden or an inmate. Just dragged along, I suppose.
de_nile: (🌑 Et frapper à mon cœur)

audio

[personal profile] de_nile 2026-06-14 01:06 am (UTC)(link)
Meet you. Say hi. Other things, too, but I don't want to fight you, honestly, I wanted to... hear your side of things, actually.

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 03:09 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 05:23 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 17:28 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 19:56 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 22:27 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 22:50 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-14 23:16 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-16 23:31 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-17 07:35 (UTC) - Expand

audio

[personal profile] de_nile - 2026-06-17 15:14 (UTC) - Expand
darlingcalling: (coffee time)

[personal profile] darlingcalling 2026-06-16 12:06 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Death is busted on the Barge. There were three things that happened in between 'death working' and 'death getting busted.' And Darling's noticed that one of those things he doesn't have that much data on. ]

Hello! Dr. Darling here, we haven't really talked much - I currently work in the Engine Room and helped Trevor figure out the whole revenant thing.

Everybody's always on Trevor's ass because he's big and loud and likes to start fights, but as far as I can tell, he wasn't the one who actually disabled the Barge and broke death in the first place. That was you.

How'd you do it?
darlingcalling: (dunno about that)

[personal profile] darlingcalling 2026-06-16 11:42 pm (UTC)(link)
[ ...... yeah, he should have expected that. ]

Can you tell me what sort of key? I'm not going to blab to the wardens or anything like that, I just want to piece out why death is off.

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-17 00:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-17 02:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-17 02:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-23 01:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-23 01:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-23 02:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darlingcalling - 2026-06-23 11:42 (UTC) - Expand